Thursday 28 April 2011

Festival outfit inspiration of the day #2 - Coachella Music Festival


Another highly desirable look I noticed from the Coachella Music Festival recently was this one sported by Jamie Chung.  I've never really come across Jamie Chung before but I'm loving her style here, inparticular the flattering floral patterned shorts (which make a change for the usual denim) that intially give a soft, summery look.  However shes added an unusual, rock chic twist by teaming them with some black lace up boots and socks.  A look I imagine will be very hard to pull off for most however!  I also love this very chic cap sleeve crop and with the token sunglasses and straw hat to complete the 'festival vibe' of this outfit.

 

I recently purchased a similar pair of floral shorts from Primark (my first addition to my Benicassim collection), complete with a red, blue and green ditsy print and an adorable bow on the waist.  Below I've selected a few floral short/crop combinations that I like.
  

Miss selfridge - £18.00
 
Bank £34.99


    
  +    
   
Miss Selfridge - £28.00


 
Brownsfashion.con - £310.00

 


Miss Selfridge - £28.00 (Love this!)

                                                                                +
   
Delias.com - £34.50


     
    

Complete the look....


Miss Selfrige white duffle - £30.00




Bank - £14.99



No comments:

Post a Comment