Tuesday 26 April 2011

Welcome!

My name is Louise. I've always been a huge fan of browsing other peoples blogs (mainly looking at peoples take on fashion and their views on beauty products) and so I have finally felt the need to create my own.  I am forever taking pictures of the things I see and like and would love a place to display and share them, if not for myself as a record of my day-to-day life but for other people too.

Additionally, whenever I buy a new product, clothing garment or accessory that I love (or hate) I would like to tell others of it.....and believe me, I buy a lot of new things!  My goal for this blog is to also receive advise from others.  I am soon to be camping in Spain for the Benicassim festival in July for the first time (first time camping that is).  Being a girl who is unable to go a day without straighteners and products I'm looking for any help avaliable and recommendations as to what to wear and buy to help me through. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment