Wednesday 27 April 2011

Sunny Easter Sunday - Cakes, more cakes and a lot of chocolate....

Although I'm a bit late in doing so, I wanted  to post some photos from my sunny easter weekend. It consisted  of a family barbeque and lots of cakes.  I made the white iceing ones (and stole the balls on top from a Muller Corner.)  I also went on the park for a picnic with a friend (complete with wine) and was given a large chocolate cupcake by my boyfriend to take with us....luckily it didn't melt in the heat because I thought it was amazing...and was bloomin hard to crack!




Muller Corner ball decorations and my first attempt using a piping bag.


Made by me and my sister



It weighed a ton with all the chocolate used!







                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment