Tuesday 10 May 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Although I'm relatively new to the blogging world, I was so happy to find that I'd been awarded a Stylish Blogger Award by the lovely Hannah Michelle! Thank you Hannah, its a great compliment coming from you as your blog is wonderful! 

There's some rules below that come with this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


Ok, so 7 things about myself...I'm not odd, honest!

1/ I cannot play the guitar, piano or understand sign language.

2/ I wish I had some form of talent like being able to play the guitar or piano or be able to understand sign language.

3/  I love Harry Potter and for a while I wished that I could go to school at Hogwarts, I still wish I could actually.

4/  I hear 'its always the quiet ones' quite a lot of the time.

5/ Some of my favourite smells are the smell of the perfume counter at duty free in an airport, the smell of a new plastic pencil case (seriously) and the smell of warm paper when its just come out of the printer.  

6/  I'm allergic to Kiwi (the fruit, not the animal...I don't think).

7/  I prefer kids films to grown up films.


Below are a list of gorgeous blogs I've recently discovered and found to be really enjoyable and inspiring. Go check them out!

Erica  - Gorgeous makeup/nails tips, ideas and reviews. A really wonderful and enjoyable blog!
Louise  - New to the blogging world (like me :D), lovely fashion style and ideas.
Hayley - Another fellow British blogger! Such an enjoyable read, gorgeous images and lovely style!
Rosie - Gorgeously cute blog, with great advise and ideas!
Chloé & Margaux - Two sisters with wonderfully chic and unique styles!
Justine - Wonderful fashion sense, gorgeous images and style!

5 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! Loving your blog. Also, I am allergic to some fruit, kiwi fruit included!! People think I'm weird being allergic to that, so I'm glad I found another ha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you sweetie :) i will do this post now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thank you so much for this! Its so lovely of you, especially since I have only had this blog a week! Such a compliment from you! Will make sure I do the post <3 x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwe thankyou ^_^
    cute blog! :D
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love your style!!!!
    congratulations honey!!=P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete